The Final Four in Rock’s Greatest Back Band Tournament poses the question, “Is it time to jump to the Finals?”
Consider the remaining matches:
- The Crickets vs The JBs
- Crazy Horse vs The Attractions
Is there any doubt that The JBs and The Attractions will face off to determine—once and for all—rock’s greatest backing band? Is there any point in holding this round of play?
The JBs think there is, if only to prove their dominance. They have thrown down the following challenge: If fan voting for The Crickets and Crazy Horse combined beats the total votes received for The JBs, The JBs will concede defeat. In a show of solidarity The Attractions have announced that they will do likewise.
So there you have it. Cast your votes for the Clear Favorites (The JBs and The Attractions), The Underdogs (The Crickets and Crazy Horse), or any combination thereof. Let the games begin! (Voting runs through March 8th at 11:59 pm.)
The Final Four: The Crickets vs The JBs and Crazy Horse vs The Attractions
- The Clear Favorites (The JBs and The Attractions) (62%, 21 Votes)
- The Underdogs (The Crickets and Crazy Horse) (18%, 6 Votes)
- The JBs and Crazy Horse (18%, 6 Votes)
- The Crickets and The Attractions (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 34