Nine things I like. Do you have a tenth?
- The song rocks.
- It took all of 3 notes out of the bass to get all the bald heads bouncing and swaying in recognition.
- The matching stage wear of the band. All agreed; no shirts. We’re going for the escaped prison camp look. That’s some real dedication to a uniform look.
- Guy Picciotto, the hardcore hype man I find so entertaining to watch. He’s getting a lot work in for very little asked of him.
- The melding of band and audience. There are so many people next to them, behind them, and even over them. Everyone is giving the band enough room, and no one is tossing kids off speakers.
- At the 00:55 mark when it’s the sing-along I Wait, I Wait; from behind, the one hardcore guy puts his arm around the other hardcore guy and they look like they are singing along to a sea chanty. It’s sweet.
- Camera sweep over the audience, and you see how chill it is for a “hardcore” show.
- You can really hear the audience singing at the end of the song before a tight ending.
- It’s a joyous performance.